Ordering Information - Dried Goods
We offer multiple weights. Please add the weight per 100g unit and then increase the quantity if you would like more using the quantity drop down box (i.e 5 x 100g=500g). All dried goods are supplied in our compostable paper bag
Product Information: This unique dried fruit is loaded with bodily goodness, including minerals, vitamins and healthy properties galore. And of course, dried apricots are renowned in practically all parts of Europe for their incredibly broad versatility, widely used in both sweet and savoury recipes.
- Perfect for making perfect porridge, cereals, fruit and nut snacks, delicious desserts and sweet snacks
- Heaps of sweet baking uses, including cakes, puddings, pies, fruit tarts and flans
- Apricots are a great savoury food booster. Use them to make Moroccan stews, spiced Indian rice dishes and much more world cuisine
- Excellent for making jams, chutneys and other preserve recipes
- Rich in nutritious goodness, including dietary fibre, potassium and much more
Allergen Advice: Contains Sulphur Dioxide
Please Note: we advise that your dried goods from our Refill Pantry are transferred into an airtight container on the day of purchase to retain freshness.